Help transform communities by working with United Way of Baroda.
We believe that our talent is amongst our greatest assets. That is why United Way is committed to attracting, developing, retaining and creating careers for diverse talent and leadership who will work interdependently toward accomplishing our goals in communities worldwide.
At United Way of Baroda, we are a team with diverse backgrounds drawn together by our passion for advancing community change. We have a strong work ethic and professional approach to the sector. Whatever the role, you will find that each member of our team makes an important contribution to each other’s success.
Position: Documentation and Communication Officer
1. Key Accountabilities:
– Working closely with Program Team in capturing essence of all the running projects and making an assessment and writing success stories of all projects which can be shared with Donors.
– Writing and creating diverse types of shareable content: Newsletter, Annual report, CSR Proposals, content on website, social media outlets and in e-blasts that create awareness and evoke donations.
– Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets established standards.
– Creating a searchable content library that will house partial and finalized materials and serve as a resource for the development of future content.
– Perform research & outreach.
– Effective communication and liaison with NGOs and Corporates.
2. Education, Technical Knowledge and Previous Work Experience:
– Bachelor/Master in Mass Communication/Journalism/ Literature /Science/Social Work
– 1-2 years of work experience in content writing, content strategy or content curation
– Outstanding writing and communication skills in English and local language
– Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web and editing software
Send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or at our office address: United Way of Baroda, 9th floor Sidcup Towers, Near Racecourse, Vadodara 390007